Wednesday 26 August 2009

Still Here!

I've been AWOL for a few days again for a couple of reasons :(
1. The house is STILL dusty and it's driving me mad now Arrrggggghh.
2. The slip disk at the top of my back is extremely sore again Wimppppp
3. I can only clean for a while and then have to rest Arrrrrggghhhh

Ok moan over :lol:
It's been pouring here all day and guess who forgot to bring in the washing yesterday evening? My sunlounge looks like a launderette :lol:
My big sis and I sat in Kelvingrove park yesterday and blethered for Scotland, we haven't been there for years and it was so relaxing and just what I needed for an hour :) I say BIG sis but she's only five feet one and half my size :lol:
I'm off now for a scout around the craft sites before bed.....night night
Val xx

No comments: