Wednesday 23 September 2009

I'm Back !!!


I've been poorly for the last ten days with the dreaded lurgy! Got "the bug" from baby Jack well, we are teaching him to share :lol:
Anyway...I was at my BF Fee's today and I actually made some cards...OK I finished 1 and prepared lots (again) Fee made 3 cards ( she would) don't think she prepared any though. he! he!

materials used for this card :-
white deckle edge card blank, Daisy Bucket patterned paper, nestabilities scallop and plain, silver card stock, white card stock, SU tree stamp, memento ink, quicky glue pen, glamour dust, red satin ribbon.
Please excuse photo, light was bad :(
all materials (except SU stamp)available from www.thepapercraftcompany.co.uk

4 comments:

Clare said...

Just love the card. Simple and elegant.

Valerie said...

thank you Clare x

Fee said...

How did you get that bow so small and so perfect Grrrrr!

Valerie said...

taps nose :wink;