Saturday 19 June 2010

NO NEW PHOTOS :(

I have done some scrapping but alas can't find my camera lead ....again!!
So, you'll just have to believe me when I say I have about 30 layouts to upload. . . . well, ok 4 or 5 LOL

The weather here in Glasgow has been fantastico and I just hope it holds up for our week in St Andrews at the end of this month.

The only "problem" with the hot, sunny weather is that the washing dries very quickly which in turn means the ironing pile increases at an alarming rate !! Luckily, I don't mind ironing toooo much it's just when the pile reaches waist height I do tend to panic a little. LOL Just kidding it's only knee high at the moment !

I'm off now to search for my book which I mislaid last week ( Vampire Diaries 3&4 ) I have looked everywhere already but still can't find it and it's driving me crazy. Having said that, I'm not enjoying it as much as the TV series and that's very unusual for me. I wonder if it's got anything to do with the two handsome, fit young men in the leading roles................ NO ! What a stupid idea. LOL

Night night
Val xx

1 comment:

John & Margaret said...

Hope you find the camera to show us your layouts.
Don't worry about the ironing - it never lets you down - no matter what you do it refuses to go away.