Wednesday 28 October 2009

12 x 12 !!!!

I have scrapped two 12 x 12 layouts..............I had to lie in a darkened room afterwards as I haven't scrapped this size for years ....but....I liked it !! LOL.
Will upload later .

Fee and I went to the SECC on Friday for the craft fair. We weren't impressed at all (again)we really shouldn't keep going but we're frightened we miss something spectacular, hmmm hasn't happened yet.
Three shops out of the whole show caught my eye, Stamposaurus, Snazzy and can't remember the other one. The demo at Snazzy was very interesting, the lady was using distress inks, a stencil brush (think that's what it's called) a mask and some lovely stamps. The effect was very striking and I need to have a little go at some point....watch this space ..but don't hold your breath LOL

Val xxx

No comments: