Thursday 15 October 2009

Lovely Day


Baby Oliver


Playtime at Leah's house

I had a super day yesterday :D
Went to lunch with my BFs Fee, Izzy and Sandra. We were joined by Fee's daughter Laura, Sandra's daughter Lauren and grandaughter Leah and my Lauren and baby Jack. After lunch we went back to Lauren and Leah's house for coffee and play time:D ( and to relax after the huge amount of delish food we had just eaten LOL)
Thanks girls and Captain Jack for a super day xxx

In the evening Lauren and I went to visit the newest addition to our family, baby Oliver. Oliver is 2 weeks old and the first baby to my dear nephew and Godson Ryan and his lovely wife Lesley. What a wee cutie, he has a mop of beautiful chestnut hair and is just perfect.

It's so good to spend quality time with family and friends.

Chat soon
val xxx

1 comment:

Fee said...

The photos are fab Val he is such a gorgeous baby and his smile makes you want to smile right back.