Thursday 14 January 2010

I Need A New Body !!!

Have been MIA with a bad back, very sore legs and now I have a cold! I tell you, better horses have been shot! LOL

Anyhooo, all being well I'm off to a 12 hour crop on Saturday at The Papercraft Company (otherwise known as FEE'S) in Alexandria, really looking forward to scrapping and chatting with friends AND making final arrangements for our weekend retreat the following week :D I have promised myself that I will NOT take too much stash with me............haha who am I trying to kid LOL
I've been working a little bit on my MME calendar and trying to organise my craft room, that's taking much longer than I had planned as I can't bend to pick things up or stretch to put things on shelves LOL
off now for a little blog hopping.

Val xxx

3 comments:

John & Margaret said...

hope you feel better for tomorrow.
You've been doing something I should be doing - tidying my craft room - that would help me get organised for tomorrow and next week!

Fee said...

errrr I don't know if I can let you come down if you have the dreaded "lurgy" LOL.

izzywizzy said...

I would also like a new body Val but I am greedy and want Claudia Schiffer's!! :) She has had it long enough and I reckon it is time for a change - she can have mine!;)

hope you get a good nights sleep and feel a bit better tomorrow!
C ya on Saturday - weather allowing!