Friday 8 January 2010

TO START THE YEAR OFF........

I've started on my MME calendar....BUT... shock horror.... I've only completed January LOL. February is nearly finished (only to iron some ribbon) and I gave up on March as I didn't have the stash needed when I was scrapping with my BF Fee on Monday.
The rest of the week has found me "spring cleaning" ... I know it's not spring and it certainly doesn't feel like spring but the weather has been so cold and icy that I really didn't want to drive much at all ( last night the mercury plummeted to -10 and due to be even lower tonight!! )so there was nothing else for it, I had to do some housework!! YUK !!
Tomorrow, weather permitting, I'm off to the sale at The Papercraft Company, in a "helping" capacity of course... cough LOL

Val xxx

3 comments:

Cath x said...

Spring cleaning is definitely my thing at the minute!

John & Margaret said...

Have at last caught up on all the blogging which was great. Jack is great - nice to see him so happy and glad he is so photogenic.
Your Christmas crafting was impressive. Santa was so handsome - was that the same Santa who came to my house?
I'm not so sure about the housework - sounds boring!!
M

Fee said...

Spring Cleaning! Already? You really are showing me up now Val LOL.