Saturday 31 July 2010

LAYOUTS AT LAST

Yes, I do still scrap LOL

Everyday life seems to have gotten in the way of my crafting these last couple of weeks, shocking really :D

Jack having fun with his Happyland toys :)




Have realised just how truely awful I am at photographing my layouts (blushing)
I can't find my easel . . . the story of my life LOL . Can't seem to get a good photo without it :(

Recipe:-

Cardstock:- Bazzill. Patterned paper, ribbons, embellishments:- The Paper Company Studio.

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Great LO, love the alpha :-)

Myzdamena said...

Miles better than my photos any day lol

Love the page it looks vibrant and fun :)

xxx

Unknown said...

Fab LO. I could make a similar one for my DH!

John & Margaret said...

Love the pages you do of Jack.
He is very photogenic and the colours you have used are great for the title.

Emilie said...

Great LO! I too find it hard to photograph my LO! I tend to do it only at day light next to a window :)

Fee said...

Fab layout Val and Jack looks soooo busy with his toys.