Friday 13 August 2010

AND WE'RE OFF AGAIN ! !

To St Andrews for another little break :D

Hopefully the weather will be good and we'll get some sunshine.It has been very nice here for a few days so fingers crossed the East coast is the same:D

I'm also hoping that my mojo will come back from walkabout as I have been severely lacking in motivation and ideas for a few weeks :( I did manage a quick trip to a craft shop today but only bought a few papers to top up my Bo Bunny and Echo Park stash LOL.

My little car ( The Black Pearl) has been in the garage to have a squeak fixed , it turned out to be a bit more than just a squeak and seems it was dangerous to drive as a rod had dislodged from a bush in the suspension . . .bit !! ( can you tell I'm not mechanically minded ) Anyway to cut a long story short it's all to do with the terrible pot holes in the roads and it cost us £263 to have fixed :( :(
At least I can now drive to St. Andrews without worrying too much LOL

Val xxx

1 comment:

John & Margaret said...

Sorry to hear about your car,I associate cars with big bills!!
have a good holiday.