Tuesday 24 August 2010

BACK HOME . . . .

After our wonderful holiday in St Andrews, I got my wish the weather was glorious and we were out all day every day :D


Alan, Blair and Jack walking the old course. . .




Craig and Jack at our favourite beach opposite the Old Course




Lauren and Jack having a blast on the go carts




And Jack having his favourite strawberry ice cream on Market Street



We took loads of photos and have uploaded all of them to the pc so, no excuses for NOT scrapbooking them now LOL.


I took my new Lili of the Valley stamps, some memento inks, cardstock and copics with me so I could practice my colouring technique. . . I'm getting there but it's taking longer than I thought to get the hang of these markers. Lauren said it's because I'm a perfectionist and shouldn't be so critical of myself BUT I think I'm just PANTS at colouring with them LOL

Valerie xxx

5 comments:

Muckyfingers said...

Wow, fab photos honey. Looks like you had a great time xXx

Unknown said...

Great photos.

Louise said...

Looks like you had a great time!
All these people taking their stash with them on holiday - I only wish I had room!

John & Margaret said...

Loved the photos. It's great to see Jack's progress. Looking forward to the layouts.

Unknown said...

Jack looks like he is delighted...what a cheeky grin!

Lucy x (Tallulah)