Friday 27 August 2010

WOULD YOU BELIEVE ? ? ?

TWO LAYOUTS !!!!

I can hardly believe it myself LOL

The first photo was taken in early June when the weather here was scorching, Jack had a blast sliding down into his paddling pool




Recipe:-
All Patterned Papers, Stickers and Borders from the "Sun Kissed" range by Bo Bunny. Cardstock:- Bo Bunny.


This next photo was taken in June at Perth racecourse, Jack LOVED the horses and here he is with his Grandpa, waiting for them approaching the finish line !




Recipe:-
All Patterned Paper, Element Stickers, Alphabet Stickers, and Borders from the "Sweet Summertime" range by Echo Park Paper Company.

Once again, please excuse the photography, I am trying to photograph the layouts correctly but I'm still having problems (that's why some of the elements on the layouts look squint. . . they aren't really LOL

thanks for visiting,

Val xxx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow...it was worth the wait. Those layouts are really lovely!

Scrappy~Sarah said...

fabulous los love the colours and the action shots in the first :)

Chell said...

Fab LO's... I am finding it hard to do LO's at the mo but you have given me inspiration to pull some stash together cheers :0) ...

Sue Jones said...

Fab layouts :)
Have left a blog award for you on my blog x

Valerie said...

thank you so much Sue xxx

sugacatz said...

Val, I am loving these layouts. They are just fab. Will need LOTS of guidance at the crop next weekend. I feel I am going to be needy and rubbish lol. You have been warned! L

0s0-Pa said...

Nicely done! Excited to see future ones to come :D
-Jackie @ Alphabet Stickers