Monday 31 January 2011

OK THIS IS NOT FUNNY . . . .

I know I can be scatter brained and forgetful and a little dolly dimple at times BUT this time someone has definitely STOLEN/ HIDDEN my camera cable ARRRGGHHHHH!!!

I know I put it away safely . . . I can't remember where BUT I know it was somewhere safe and now it's gone!!!

The upshot is . . . still can't share new photos or layouts :(

Yesterday I had a lovely lunch with friends, one of whom took, shall we say an alternative route to the restaurant *cough* Izzy lol. After lunch and chatting we had a little shopping trip to Craft World, well it would have been extremely rude to bypass a craft shop ;). I have to say that I was very restrained and only bought some ribbon, white cardstock and 4 12x12 papers !! Shock Horror lol.
It's ok I'm not ill just all shopped out after last Sunday :D

I have signed up for a photography course which starts tomorrow, the great thing about it is it's FREE ! It runs for the whole of February and I'm looking forward to the first prompt tomorrow :D It's called "The Joy of Love" and can be found on facebook ( I've tried to add a link but it's not letting me :( )

1 comment:

John & Margaret said...

Hope you find your cable for your camera to show pictures taken for the photography course.