Monday 24 January 2011

TIRED OUT :D

Having been at home most of the time since late November I am so tired after being out all weekend BUT it's a happy tired :D :D

The Thursday evening crop at Stewarton was thwarted by FOG !! Not just a little fog but PEA SOUP FOG !! I'm beginning to think I'm destined not to get there at all on Thursday evenings lol.

Saturday morning still saw fog but the fact that it wasn't dark meant that I was ready to scrap and headed off to Cumbernauld :D I have to admit I didn't scrap too much and spent more time chatting and laughing :D

Sunday morning I was raring to go and had great intentions of scrapping up a storm . . . after buying as much stash as I could carry home lol.
In the end I did a couple of layouts and again chatted, laughed, drank tea/coffee and chatted some more . . . it was great to relax and meet up with old and new friends alike :D

I will photograph my creations tomorrow and upload ( if I can locate the dreaded camera cable yet again lol )

2 comments:

izzywizzy said...

just for convenience sake - could you please put your camera cable somewhere safe???? LOL!

John & Margaret said...

Laughing and chatting are very important in scrapbooking. Glad you enjoyed it.