Tuesday 22 February 2011

TO THE "BARM" AGAIN . . .

South Littleton . . . . here I come again lol

On Thursday I am off to Perth for some R and R staying in a hotel overnight and then on to South Littleton in Rattray on Friday ( after a lunch stop) for a scrapping weekend with 5 friends :D

I am not organised craft wise (no surprise there) but my case is organised and the ironing etc at home is all up to date :D

I'm actually dreading going into my craft room as it's in such a mess! I was looking for something a couple of weeks ago and turned the room upside down and then . . . closed the door ! Thankfully, anything I've needed since then has been in one of my totes.
So, that's a job for tomorrow :)

Oh! I've found my camera lead so be ready for PHOTOS!!!!!!

2 comments:

John & Margaret said...

I've nothing ready and have a messy craft room also - so much for starting early. Ready or not am looking forward to Friday.

izzywizzy said...

i reckon we should only allow "unready" folk to come to our retreats! LOL! I have been so busy this week that all that talk about "getting ready" just went out the window and I am now bringing everything including the kitchen sink! :)

glad the camera cable turned up!