Saturday 12 December 2009

Deck The Halls....

Where do the days go ? I can't believe it's only 2 weeks till Christmas ! Am I ready ...... eh...NO !!LOL
I have been very remiss in my blogging and uploading photos of my Christmas goodies but I have made ....
1 A sleigh.... no it's not a figment of my imagination LOL
2 Lots of cards
3 Tons of ickle soured cream containers filled with chocs
4 A few notepads decorated to suit each recipient
5 An address book ( still to be bound with BIA)
6 Some little pressies for table settings
7 A hanging NOEL banner ( just to have ribbon added )
8 In the middle of sewing a Bucilla stocking

Still a lot to do before the Big Man arrives ( no I don't mean Alan LOL)
Promise to upload photos tomorrow..... just for Margaret :wink:

Off to tie a thread round my finger
Val xxx

3 comments:

John & Margaret said...

I cannot wait!!
M

Valerie said...

woo hoo!!!! Margaret, you're here xxxxxx

Fee said...

We're still waiting LOL.