Saturday 5 December 2009

Jack's Christmas Photo Shoot

Jack had his photo shoot yesterday morning and what fun we had ... including the photographers LOL . Lauren bought Jack a fab Santa suit and he loooked sooooo cute in it. Now, keeping the hood up for the photos ... that was another matter. In the end we had to admit defeat LOL

I haven't yet uploaded the photos of my Christmas crafting from my camera .... SURPRISE!!!! NOT! LOL.
I was productive again today and put the finishing touches to a sleigh I bought last October from "MDF Man" at the SECC. He has some super MDF blanks all primed ready for altering and at extremely reasonable prices. Fee and I bought more goodies this year but they may have to wait till Dec2010 to be altered LOL.

Off now to try and upload those photos ....

night night
Val xxx

1 comment:

Fee said...

Looking forward to seeing the pics of the photo shoot (with or without hood LOL).