Friday 4 December 2009

FA LA LA LA LA ! ! ! !

I'm back....... I had a great day in Perth on Thursday with my BF Fee, we spent the day shopping for Christmas gifts and decorations and I was in Seventh Heaven LOL !

We left early in the morning ( well early for me)and had the whole day to ourselves just rooting around in the cute shops. We did manage a couple of hours with Hazel who owns the FAB "South Littleton Farm" in Blairgowrie, Fee was delivering a Scor-pal board and we stayed to make a couple of projects and give Hazel a head start with her board.( I think she loves it as much as we do) A group of us are having a scrapbooking weekend at South Littleton in January and I can't wait, the facilities are superb and the craft room.......well go and check it out for yourselves... you will not be disappointed, I promise!!

Hazel showed us some Journal Jars she had made for a craft fair and they are wonderful. As we were leaving she very kindly gave us one each, they are so beautiful and shall be treasured :). We left Blairgowrie after 4pm and as it was already dark we were lucky enough to see all the Christmas lights in the town. WOW !!! Beautiful !!!

I've been quite productive this week and have managed to make a few christmas goodies, shall post photos tomorrow

night night
val xxx

No comments: