Friday 26 March 2010

A 12x12 LAYOUT........


Don't faint LOL
I love this photograph of my DD Lauren, it was taken about 3 years ago when she still had her natural auburn hair colour (atm it's a mahogany colour).
It did take me nearly a whole afternoon to work on this LO as I find die cut papers quite challenging. I'm still not sure it's finished as I can "see" a little butterfly on the top right somewhere. You can't see it in the photo but there is glamour dust on the flower and swirls.

Recipe :-
Bo Bunny papers, stickers etc from their Flutterby range, bazzill card stock, satin ribbon in cream and brown, glittered alphabet stickers from Making Memories, glamour dust, quicky glue pen, beautiful beaded swirl and butterfly from Prima.

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Wow, you've been busy Val. Love the new LOs and the little book.