Thursday 11 March 2010

I'VE FINISHED SOMETHING !!!....



... and I love it :D
I started a little brag book about my grandson Jack a few months ago....ok it was a year ago **insert blushing face here** I used "My Little Yellow Bicycle" "baby safari" range. I LOVE this range and have ALL of it, probably twice over LOL
Here are a couple of pages...........


Recipe for this album:-
My Little Yellow Bicycle items :-
baby safari.. boy papers, chipboard book, die cut pad, rub ons, stickers, clear cuts, dimentional stickers, epoxy embellies.
Herma repo,DST

3 comments:

John & Margaret said...

Glad you finished your "brag" book.
That's another tick on the list of things to. it was looking great when I saw it.

Glen said...

Aww..when are we going to get to see it? ~Glen~

Fee said...

The book is lovely Val and I'm looking forward to seeing more of the book. Fee x