Thursday 4 March 2010

I HAVEN'T LEFT THE COUNTRY......








and to prove it I even have some crafty stuff to blog !!!
Due to life getting in the way I have badly neglected my blogee :(

It's not all been doom and gloom though as I managed to fit in a trip to Disneyland Paris in February. We had a great time and DGS Jack had a ball this year as he can now walk/run... and LOVES Mickey Mouse......I wonder who he gets that from :D :D

I made this little book ( using my trusty BIA ) for Jack with photos of our trip to DLP last year, it isn't my usual style as it had to be quite simple and easy to follow. He LOVES it :D :D
Please excuse the photos they are a bit blurry, I was in a hurry to take them before dinner :D

2 comments:

Dan said...

What a fun mini book! :)

Fee said...

Great to see it finished at last LOL. As usual you did a fab job.