Sunday 19 September 2010

LADIES WHO LUNCH !

I was meant to be cropping with friends today but it was cancelled this morning SO . . . not to miss out on a good old chin wag we went out to lunch instead :D
Lunch actually lasted from half past twelve till four o'clock !! But we did sneak in a bit of stash shopping too :D :D

Special love and wishes go to my good friend Margaret who has been through the mill recently BUT will be on the mend very soon and feeling good as new. (((HUGS)))Margaret xxx

3 comments:

John & Margaret said...

Thanks for the good wishes.I would have enjoyed a long lunch with friends. However every day sees some improvement and look forward to meeting soon.

Unknown said...

You were missed Margaret but we were thinking of you and wishing you a speedy recovery. Hope to see you next week sometime xxx

p.s. I was remarkably restrained and only bought 2 stamps :-)

izzywizzy said...

You may have bought stamps petal, but....... will you use them???;) Or will you be like me and put them safely away?

perhaps you can join us next time Margaret! Thats a reason to keep improving - I think!;)