Tuesday 14 September 2010

NOTHING CRAFTY . . . .

I've not made anything for a couple of weeks as my mojo seems to have gone AWOL again :(

To be honest I think it's more to do with lack of physical ability than anything else. My CD and back have been playing up again and sitting for any length of time is a big NO NO at the moment. . . it certainly not anything to do with age LOL.

Anyway, here's a couple of photos of Jack that Lauren took yesterday in my car . . .who could resist this wee face ****WUBS***





5 comments:

Claire said...

awww, cutie. hope your mojo comes back soon
C
xx

Scrappy~Sarah said...

cracking photos :)

Alix said...

love that grin!!!

Unknown said...

Mojo has a habit of taking a holiday just when you need it most. Cute pictures!

John & Margaret said...

Lovely to see Jack's very expressive face.