Monday 27 September 2010

BIRTHDAY PARTY . . .

This time it was a celebration for our beautiful nephew Oliver, he had his first birthday party on Sunday and we all had a super time. I can't believe this little man is one already, the time is passing far too quickly. LOL

I took lots of photographs BUT most of them are awful as the children/babies were all moving around or dancing and hardly any of them are in focus :( (I know, I know, I should have put my camera on "sports" mode) Also, Oliver is soooo hard to photograph mainly because he's never still long enough, I have never seen a baby crawl so fast in my life. LOL I didn't even get a cuddle as he was on the go non stop, I'm going to visit at bed time in future at least then I'll stand a chance of a sneaky hug LOL


Oliver just about to blow out his candle.




Tiger Jack, we were very surprised he sat still to have his face painted :) His mouth is full of cake. LOL

4 comments:

Unknown said...

He is so cute!

Sue Jones said...

aww bless his heart !!

John & Margaret said...

Loved Tiger Jack who looked a little bewildered by all that was going on.

izzywizzy said...

tiger Jack is brilliant! :)