Friday 1 October 2010

WOW ! ! BUSY OCTOBER . . .

I can't believe it's October and only 85 days till the big man arrives. lol

This is going to be a very busy month . . .

This weekend . . I was supposed to be having lunch with my sis tomorrow ( she's just back from holiday ) and meeting up with friends on Sunday . . both have had to be cancelled as my neck and shoulder are bad again :(
AND
3 birthdays
2 weekends away (1 Alan and 1 mine)
4 hospital appointments . . 1 down 3 to go . . .
1 doctor appointment
4 crops
1 craft fair
1 school meeting
and probably more to be added as the month progresses LOL
(edited 5/10)

Today I succumbed and bought the new Bo Bunny, Winter Joy paper range and some embellishments, well it would be very rude not to buy the bits that match the papers lol

I LOVE Christmas and this range is beautiful

Here's a little taster from the Bo Bunny website . . .

4 comments:

Unknown said...

U went Bo BUnny shopping without me!!!!!!

Valerie said...

I know and now I've got agony back as punishment :( lol

izzywizzy said...

well, you have to suffer for your craft, doncha????
izzy xx

John & Margaret said...

I feel tired already reading of your activities and the mention of days until Christmas is scary!
Hope the pain improves and you can set about your tasks.