Saturday 30 October 2010

PAYING THE PRICE . . .

Well,I am certainly paying the price for wandering around the SECC on Thursday. Even though I had several breaks during the afternoon I'm still very sore all over! I reckon if I could have a new body from neck to knees I would be ok lol.The only upside ( and there has to be one lol) is that I've slept really well the last two nights due to all the meds I've had to throw down my throat lol !!

This evening I'm going to do a little bit more of my Advent calendar, it's been sadly neglected this week but no excuses tonight :) I need to trace out templates for the back, roof and drawers, choose papers ( they have to be PERFECT, well, it is for Christmas) decide what numbers will look best and plan what embellishments are needed to adorn the front ! ! !

Next week I have my appointment with my consultant neurologist, he's going to check if I do indeed have a brain larger than a golf ball or if it's just a rumour. lol

No comments: