Thursday 28 October 2010

THE SECC . . .

Today I ventured out to the craft fair at the SECC, it was soooo busy when I arrived that I only lasted 30 minutes before I needed a break.

My first port of call was the "Lili of the Valley" stand WOW! WOW! WOW! their stamps are all so beautiful and to see the samples in real life was amazing. A few stamps just happened to call out to me and I had to bring them home lol

Next was the search for the Echo Park "Winter Time" range of papers ( a must have for me) I had to have the whole collection it is beautiful.

I also bought a few masks, chipboard Christmas shapes, MME Lost and Found papers, some charms, a few little storage pots and some templates.

1 comment:

izzywizzy said...

so, you had a good day then? :) I am looking forward to seeing the Echo park Winter papers next weekend! Some of them might just fall into my basket!;)