Monday 4 October 2010

I'M GOING IN . . . . . .

I'm making a start on my Tesco Advent Calendar today :D
I have . . . paint (three lots), sanding block (hopefully not needed), papers, jewels, shimmers, glamour dust, embellies and lots of glue!!

Here's the before photo . . . in it's original glory (taken from last years brochure)



Also have the most adorable Twiddleybitz "attic town house" and "bird cage on pedestal" to alter for Christmas, so they'll need assembling and painting too :D

Before photo . . .




and they last before photo . . .

4 comments:

John & Margaret said...

Christmas has really got you going=well done, I need to get some of your enthusiasm

izzywizzy said...

how far did you get? LOL!
izzy x

izzywizzy said...

well, I answered my own question this weekend, didnt I???? :)

Valerie said...

Wasn't it soooo good I finished it Izzy . . . . . . . .NOT!!!! lol