Tuesday 9 November 2010

I'M MAKING A LIST . . . .

Checking it twice . . three times . . four times, as usual :D

Have started serious Christmas shopping now, which I love :D and got a few bits and pieces yesterday and today. I'm adding to and ticking off "The List" as I go and I'm happy! happy! happy! Did I say . . . . . I LOVE CHRISTMAS . . . . .

I was cropping with friends on Sunday and was quite productive with layouts (unusual for me as I tend to chat more and scrap less at crops)lol
I also bought some lovely stash which, of course I NEEDED ;)
We did a mini class with mica mists and chipboard which was fun and the mica mist colours are to die for YUM! ( a couple seemed to land in my basket ;))


Friday 12th . . ..

I was meant to be at a crop yesterday but the weather here was awful, torrential rain and high winds, so I decided to stay safely at home, disappointing but safety first ;)

This weekend will have me doing a bit more Christmas shopping :D armed with my trusty "list" lol

Deck the halls with boughs of holly
fa lalalala lala la la

No comments: