Thursday 4 November 2010

WHAT HAVE I LEARNED RECENTLY???

Well, I've learned that even when you help someone as much as you possibly can . . . . sometimes it's still not enough !

I've learned that "friendship" means different things to different people !

I've learned that you can outlive your usefulness !

I've learned that the more you do, the more you are expected to do !

I've learned that familiarity CAN breed contempt !

I've learned that making too many excuses for someone is a mistake !

AND

I've learned that sometimes, just sometimes I need to put myself first .

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhhhhhh grasshopper....you are indeed becoming enlightened. Now oh wise one...go forward and walk in the light xxx

Valerie said...

LOL yes master LOL

izzywizzy said...

*Shines torch in front of Val so she doesnt trip over her own feet!*
:)

Kerry said...

We all learn the hard way Val... xx