Saturday 20 November 2010

MORE NEW STASH !!! . . .

I must stop going places where I find loads of lush new scrapbooking stash .. NOT lol

I have made a few little purchases recently and should now stop before I spend all the Christmas money lol

It's very hard for me to resist Christmas stash as I have a complete mental block with anything remotely festive and can't stop myself ( it's frightening to think what my attic will be like in another 5 years or so, it's groaning with decorations already)

On Thursday evening I ventured out to the crop in Stewarton. I'd had such a good time at the Sunday all day crop and having missed last week due to bad weather I was really looking forward to it. All the girls are so lovely and welcoming and it was good to relax and chat for a few hours :D The journey home was another matter and what should have taken about 25 mins took me an hour and a quarter !!! AND I didn't hit the motorway once lol. Alan has said he'll take me over this weekend so I know how to get there and back safely next week :D

So what have a bought . . . .










Not all Christmassy ;) and I did buy some My Mind's Eye, Fine and Dandy range but can't upload photos for some reason. The Prima papers and pad "too cute" are well, too cute lol and I have big plans for the Tando Christmas stuff ( including large trees which I haven't uploaded) . . . best get into my craft room tonight and get to work instead of just talking about it lol

1 comment:

Sue Jones said...

Looove new stash ...those misters look really nice! have fun xx