Saturday 27 November 2010

SNOW ! SNOW ! SNOW !

Snow arrived here late last night which was unexpected as all the forecasts had said.... none till Sunday and even then just a thin covering !

So . . . no cropping in Cumbernauld for me today BUT I'm going to pretend I'm at the crop and shut myself in my craft room till 4pm and SCRAP!! :D

I did manage to the crop in Stewarton on Thursday evening and even got there and back without a hitch ( with a little help from Lynn ;) ) which was a huge improvement on last week :D
Im already looking forward to next week and especially the following week as there will be "chocolate" involved. . .shhhh don't tell everyone lol

I've decided that I am following in my friends Izzy and Lynn ( another Lynn :D ) footsteps and have become a "crop tart" lol as I now have crops lined up in Stewarton, Cumbernauld, Doune and Dunoon !!!
Any other recommendations gratefully received ;)

4 comments:

izzywizzy said...

*taps nose*
hmmm, keep it under your hat but I just might have got a monthly Sunday one in Stirling for us after Crissymus!

*covers ears to prevent being deafened by V-J!!;)

Valerie said...

woo hoo !!! well done that wuman xxx

Unknown said...

Did u say a Sunday crop Izzy?????? Yeeeeeeeeeeee haaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

izzywizzy said...

*covers ears cos I forgot about Sand shouting too!*

Yep, its still in the negotiating stage so dont get too excited yet! With not being out cos of snow, I havent spoken to her but she seems quite interested in supplying premises and *whispers* there could be stash available to buy as well!!!!
so keep fingers, toes and eyes crossed till after xmas that it all comes off!!
LOL!